- 18pm – Welcome and presentation of the meeting [logistics , individual presentation , development of the conference]
- 19h – Assembly
This slideshow could not be started. Try refreshing the page or viewing it in another browser.
- 21h – Dinner
- 10h Working groups : definition of proposals
- 12h Coffee break : sharing
- 12:30 Working groups
- 14h Lunch
- 16h Workgroups: roadmap and implementation strategy of the proposals
- 19h Skype with Joan Donovan 19h **
- 21h Dinner
- 10h Sharing conclusions and common statement
- 13h Lunch
- 15h DRY (Democracia Real Ya) network meeting
* The idea is that each working group will focus on developing feasible 2-3 actions aimed at a specific target : students, unemployed, migrants, etc.
** Joan Donovan researches anti-capitalist movements use of information and communication technologies. She helped build the InterOccupy.net platform in 2011, which facilitates distributed direct actions by linking networks of activists.Advertisements